OPTC Light shadow(Optical Network)

Optical Network,The first P2P network that does not require infrastructure or network connectivity, and a network infrastructure sharing system based on blockchain peer-to-peer technology development, allows users to share unlimited signals across devices in a blockchain network, enabling full global network coverage.

OPTC Light shadow(Optical Network)

Connecting the world is the right thing

Provide radical innovations for everyone to access, use and interact with goods and services

Link unconnected people

In fact, this world is not linked together, and there are more than half of the world’s population lacking connectivity. Optical Network will release the true revolutionary potential of the Internet

Optical Network

The first P2P network that does not require infrastructure or network connectivity

More feature

authority

Through data isolation and cross-link auditing, light and shadow can ensure the confidentiality and security of the business data of the sub-chain.

Smart contracts and business

Allows the development of various types of smart contracts and distributed applications in the e-commerce industry

Internet of Things

Data transfer authorization and supervision on the chain, providing certificate issuance and rights management

Optical Network Security

Optical Network does not store any keys on any server. So secure key exchange means only the recipient can decrypt the data

Token allocation

Project development 30%

In the future development/test of Optical Network, 10% of the prototypes will be released immediately after the release of the prototype specifications, and the remaining 90% will be released monthly after 1 year.

Creation team 20%

Initiative team incentives, locked in the first year, 20% release every year from the second year, Optical Network's founding and development team, from the project design, resource organization, technology development, operation and maintenance security, pre-business environment incubation, etc. In the process of shaping the Optical Network ecological environment, a lot of human, intellectual and material resources have been continuously invested.

Community operations 5%

Used for community promotion, airdrop planning, user incentive policy rewards, in order to maintain rapid follow-up health and sustainable development of the community and the entire ecological environment, therefore will reserve a 5% share for ecological incubation, marketing, commercial development , legal compliance, early special contribution awards, liquidity plans, etc.

Corner wheel 15%

Limited participation by world-renowned institutions (funds), accepting ETH subscription.

Seed node cooperation release 30%

1. Incentives the Optical Network economy in the form of cooperative investment 2. Incentive to the Optical Network partner in the form of a seed node. After the main online line, unlock 20% each year for release. 3. Advocate users to maintain the security and stability of the Optical Network platform spontaneously, form a self-development, self-repair and self-regulation mechanism, encourage more users to enter the Optical Network platform and build a new ecosystem.

Light shadow(Optical Network)Design concept

1

Use network effects to create density

Unique to Optical Network Technology is that it works with existing smartphones

2

Optical Network Security

Optical Network does not store any keys on any server. So secure key exchange means only the recipient can decrypt the data

3

Idea

Understand the problem, understand the user, understand the market

4

Sharing data

The sharing economy ushered in a wave of new market waves, allowing users to sell surplus resources [supply] to others who need these services [requirements]

Timeline

Team member

Tokhtassun Islam

CEO Founder

IBRAYEV DANIYAR

Director Co - Founder

Tokhtassun Farmin

Director CFO

Mosoloev Maxim

Director COO

Boyarkin Ruslan Viktorovich

OPTC Optical Network CTO

Strategic Cooperation

  • Tianchuang Capital
  • Tianchuang Capital
  • LIXIA DIGITAL ASSET CHINA
  • LIXIA DIGITAL ASSET CHINA
  • ZX VC
  • ZX VC
  • JINGTIAN Capital
  • JINGTIAN Capital
  • LONAN Capital
  • LONAN Capital
  • Cloud Valley Foundation
  • Cloud Valley Foundation
  • BIGE Community
  • BIGE Community
  • GragonBorns
  • GragonBorns
  • LIAN YING HUI
  • LIAN YING HUI
  • ChainWorld Capital
  • ChainWorld Capital
  • Aurora Venture Capital Investement
  • Aurora Venture Capital Investement
  • Media

  • 51QKLToken
  • 51QKLToken
  • QiLian
  • QiLian
  • VCaiJing
  • VCaiJing
  • LianAiMedia
  • LianAiMedia
  • ZiJie
  • ZiJie
  • LianShJie
  • LianShJie
  • BiMen
  • BiMen
  • BiTouTiao
  • BiTouTiao
  • 51BITE
  • 51BITE
  • BiMaWen
  • BiMaWen
  • BiMai
  • BiMai